What do we offer?
"Our vision is to reach and influence the world by building a Christ centered marriage ministry that will impact generations that follow."
Andrew and Paulette Ainsworth have been married over 40 years. Andrew holds a Master of Arts Degree in Clinical Psychology, is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, a licensed M.F.T in California and Washington State, an International Board Certified Christian Counselor with the American Association of Christian Counselors and a licensed minister with Evangelical Church Alliance.
Andrew has over three decades experience as a therapist in private practice.
In 2002 God lead Andrew and Paulette to work with marriages in full time non-profit ministry. Their purpose is to locally, nationally and internationally facilitate enrichment, improvement and healing for marriages through couples counseling, workshops, marriage intensives, conferences and developing marriage mentors. (Acts 1:8).
• Workshops and intensives are therapeutic programs that offer structured, focused opportunities for personal growth and relational enrichment
• Workshops and intensives provide a safe and supportive environment where God's word is used for healing hurts, resolving conflicts, and alleviating fear in the context of marriage.
• Workshops and intensives are often used of God to halt the deterioration of important relationships before the pain becomes greater.
• Understand your God given need for relationships
• Clearly define what you need from one another
• Identify and address obstacles to relational intimacy
• Develop skills for heart to heart communication
• Release painful emotions such as hurt, anger and fear
• Learn the impact of past events on present struggles
• Heal relational pain, resolve conflict, and restore trust
• Replace unhealthy thinking and harmful behavior patterns
• Comfort pain from childhood
• Experience freedom to love God and others more joyfully
Within the safe environment of our marriage intimacy group, we looked at past hurts, that if not resolved could damage our present relationships. We would highly recommend this experience to every couple, whether engaged or married.